Monday, 27 June 2016

Speech Judging Sheet

Speech Judging Sheet


Name:Sandhya                          
Topic:Kittens are great pets                       
                   
Category
Main Points

Self Assessment
Low                                         High
1           2           3           4           5
Structure

 
My speech was organised logically into paragraphs, with an effective introduction and a conclusion.
5
Delivery

 
I used some gestures, stood still and made eye contact with my audience.

My voice was clear and loud.  I didn’t speak too quickly or too slowly.
4


4
Content
 
My speech had a message and was original, interesting and relevant to the audience.
4
Language

I used ‘powerful’ words in my speech.  I also included some language features (eg repetition, alliteration, similes etc)
5
Time
2.03
My speech was between 2 ½ and 3 ½ minutes long.

4


Next time I need to …make my speech longer




Teacher Comment

Sandhya you spoke with a clear voice and used some eye contact. Keep working on speaking louder.

No comments:

Post a Comment