Monday, 27 June 2016

Second Semester Goals


Second Semester Goals 2016IMG_2229.JPG


Name:Sandhya                                                                      Year: 4                                     

Curriculum Goals

  1. My goal is to move up a level in reading. I will achieve this by answering reading questions correctly and looking for the correct answer carefully in the book.

  1. My goal is to get better at division. I will achieve this by practising it three times a week.

Key Competency Goal

  1. My goal is to share more ideas to the class. I will achieve this by putting my hand up often when I have an idea.

Personal Goal

  1. My goal is to come to school earlier. I will achieve this by waking up earlier in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. 1) I achieved my first curriculum goal because I went up a level in reading.
    2) I achieved my second curriculum goal because I practised my division 3 times a week.
    3) I achieved my key competency goal because I share my ideas.
    4) I kind of achieved my personal goal. I still need to get to school earlier.

    ReplyDelete