Wednesday, 15 June 2016

Key Competencies

NAME Sandhya                                           DATE 9.6.16


Key Competencies are the capabilities pupils need to develop for
living and lifelong learning.

EFFORT / ATTITUDE

A --- CONSISTENT
B --- SATISFACTORY
C --- INCONSISTENT

FIRST
SEMESTER

SECOND
SEMESTER
MYSELF
MY TEACHER
MYSELF
MY TEACHER
MANAGING SELF




I show that I am keen to learn
A
A
AA
I complete work to the best of my ability
B+
A
AA
I use classroom time well
A
A
AA
I listen and follow instructions carefully
A
A
AA
I begin work straight away
B+
B+
B+A
I can stay on task and work independently
A
A
AA
I can set realistic goals and explain how to achieve them
A
A
AA
I make sensible behaviour choices
A
A
AA





RELATING TO OTHERS




I cooperate well with others when working
A
A
AA
I treat others with respect
A
A
AA
I play well with other children
A
A
B+A





PARTICIPATING AND CONTRIBUTING




I share my ideas and opinions with others
B+
B
BB
I listen well to other people’s opinions
A
A
AA
I take part in activities outside of the classroom
B+
B
B+B+


 

2 comments:

  1. I think I'm good at doing most of those things.I just need to work on getting the rest of them to an A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I'm good at doing most of those things.I just need to work on getting the rest of them to an A.

    ReplyDelete